You may own or want to own a home, rental property or commercial real estate property. whatever the case, you need an experienced real estate attorney on your side in structuring the sale or purchase, managing ancillary matters such as joint use and access easements or dealing with unpleasant clutter such as liens that impair the marketability of your property.
We advise on:
- Residential and commercial property sales and purchases;
- Sales by owners;
- Seller financing;
- Working out titles
- Commercial leases and commercial landlord-tenant issues;
- Residential landlord and tenant issues;
- Construction contracts and liens;
- Ad valorem tax protests;
- Structuring suitable entities to hold real estate to maximize asset protection.